Darlington author, Michael Jarvie, will walk you through the various stages of how he prepared for sale in the Amazon marketplace the paperback and ebook versions of his thriller Black Art. He will show you how to:
- Set up an account on Createspace for the paperback version
- Choose the appropriate dimensions, paper type and finish
- Format the text and produce a print-ready PDF using Scrivener software
- Employ the services of a skilled cover designer
- Upload the inner and outer files
- Set up an account on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for the E Book
- Create an EPUB file on KDP
Michael Jarvie holds an Upper Second Class BA Hons Degree in English Language and Literature from Birmingham City University and was recently awarded an MA in Creative Writing (with Distinction) from Teesside University. He is the author of two books, The Prison and Black Art, both published in 2017.
Price: £3 per person. Advanced booking required.
Place: Institute Room, Friends Meeting House, Skinnergate
Date and time: 26th May 2pm-3pm
Contact: Michael Jarvie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07906061871 to book